Who we are
Our website address is: https://autosportsengineering.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
The personally identifiable information that you provide to us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. We also use Pixel Tags to collect additional information regarding your browsing experience. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient and to provide you with a more relevant and timely brand and shopping experience. This information may also be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts and with other marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with other marketers, please email us at https://autosportsengineering.com/contact-us/
All standard non custom made to order items are eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. To request a return purchaser must email us or call to request Instructions on how to proceed with returning an item. Upon receipt of your return you will be issued a return within 3-5 business days.
Any custom order items will only have 7 days from the date of purchase/payment to request a cancellation/refund. Beyond that time frame you will be issued a refund up to 30 days from purchase minus a 20% restocking/cancellation fee.
All refunds will be issued in the same form as your payment was made/ If you purchase via PayPal your refund will be via PayPal etc.
Buyer is responsible for all costs associated with the return of an item as far as shipping/freights go.
All items must be return in NEW unused condition. Any damage to the item with be due a 20% minimum restocking fee.
Exchanges for product defect or warranty will not incur any restocking charges and shipping charges will be credited as well.
Steps to return your order:
- Prepare the package; If original was shipped in a USPS Flat Rate Box. GO GET A NEW ONE FROM THE POST OFFICE THEY ARE FREE. Boxes and packages tend to break down in transit so REPLACE the box.
- Place all hardware back into the polybags or zip lock bags and reseal. I recommend stapling if necessary to prevent bags from reopening.
- If shipping anything that had brown Kraft paper inside the package such as any parts that were anodized or larger transmission conversion parts; GO GET MORE PAPER OR NEWSPAPER TO FILL THE VOID. If you cant pass the shake test after to tape the box back up. Then there wasn’t enough packaging in the box.
- If you CANNOT follow these steps don’t be surprised that if you were expecting a full Refund that you are charged a 10% restocking/damages fee.
- Just because you are returning an item doesn’t mean you shouldn’t RESPECT my product.
- Products are base on Off-Road use only functionality and thus do not carry any implied warranties. Any replacement will because on company discretion as to whether failure was based on manufacturing processes or due to negligent use or from impact, installation error or accident. Any use of products on public highways is prohibited.
- Any and all hardware that is not manufactured inhouse does not carry any replacement offerings. Any stripped, galled deformed or cross-threaded hardware (bolts, screws, nuts etc) will not be replaced unless customer pays for such replacements.