1JZ and 2JZ swap kit for Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35
Designed, built, and tested in the USA, this kit is designed to harness the power of the JZ series engine in your project car. The superior strength, reliability, simplicity, and sound of the JZ engine is why it is our favored powerplant for all cars.
Our kits are designed to sit the engine as low and far back as possible to allow for ample clearance for the front of the engine and under the hood.
Please note: Front sump VVTi lower pan required for crossmember clearance as well as matching pick-up. Toyota part numbers 15104-46070, 12102-46040 (98+ IS300, GS300, Aristo, Mark 2, etc)
- CNC cut
- 3/16″ steel plate
- TIG welded
- Gloss black coated
- Designed around OEM Z33 engine mount bushings (Any aftermarket Z33 style will likely fit)
- No crossmember modification needed
- Front sump oil pan required
- Minimal transmission tunnel clearancing needed
- Shifter modification may be necessary
- Left and right side engine brackets w/hardware
There are no reviews yet.