All standard non custom made to order items are eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. To request a return purchaser must email us or call to request Instructions on how to proceed with returning an item. Upon receipt of your return you will be issued a return within 3-5 business days.
Any custom order items with only have 7 days from the date of purchase/payment to request a cancellation/refund. Beyond that time frame you will be issued a refund up to 30 days from purchase minus a 20% restocking/cancellation fee.
All refunds will be issued in the same form as your payment was made/ If you purchase via PayPal your refund will be via PayPal etc.
Buyer is responsible for all costs associated with the return of an item as far as shipping/freights go.
All items must be return in NEW unused condition. Any damage to the item with be due a 20% minimum restocking fee.
Exchanges for product defect or warranty will not incur any restocking charges and shipping charges will be credited as well.
Steps to return your order:
- Prepare the package; If original was shipped in a USPS Flat Rate Box. GO GET A NEW ONE FROM THE POST OFFICE THEY ARE FREE. Boxes and packages tend to break down in transit so REPLACE the box.
- Place all hardware back into the polybags or zip lock bags and reseal. I recommend stapling if necessary to prevent bags from reopening.
- If shipping anything that had brown Kraft paper inside the package such as any parts that were anodized or larger transmission conversion parts; GO GET MORE PAPER OR NEWSPAPER TO FILL THE VOID. If you cant pass the shake test after to tape the box back up. Then there wasn’t enough packaging in the box.
- If you CANNOT follow these steps don’t be surprised that if you were expecting a full Refund that you are charged a 10% restocking/damages fee.
- Just because you are returning an item doesn’t mean you shouldn’t RESPECT my product.